Certified Personal Trainer
the only geographically-based fitness course designed for local climate
- Possess the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to design safe and effective fitness programs.
- Design and execute individual and small group exercise fitness programs, tailored to the needs and attainable goals of the individual, apparently healthy client, in a safe and effective way.
- Motivate others in an encouraging and uplifting way towards improving their overall fitness and health.
- Having and maintaining a working knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition and fundamental principles of exercise science.
E-Certificate of Participation
FB Group Support
Access to Online Library
It’s optional and specially for those who want to be a certified certified personal trainer.
Online examination within 30 days after course is required.
Online Portal Listing
- Training Manual
- CERT of Participation
- FB Support Group
- Access to Online Library
- Including x 1 Exam Fee RM100
Dato Ahmad Zaki also known as Zaki Khan is a Certified Exercise Therapist. Served as Trainer of Trainer for National Fitness Council back in 2004. He has more than 20 years experience in the fitness field.
As an exercise therapist, Zaki Khan involved not only as a fitness trainer but also in rehabilitation, dealing with and correcting muscle imbalance problems, strengthening the weak muscles so that one can perform basic bodily functions. Zaki Khan is also heavily involved in health promotion campaigns either as a speaker, organizer or guest.
Zaki Khan also Malaysia Strongestman athlete since 2012. Got 3rd place in Arnold Classic Asia 2016. Competed twice in World Championship and has won several competition.
Location & Date
What They Say
Yes, you can.
The exam format is consists of 50% objective, 30% subjective and 20% essay. 1 assignment to submit.
The minimum passing score is 70 marks.
The online exam duration is 3 hours.
The deadline for the exam is 30 days after the completion of 3 days course.
You can resit the exam with RM100 each time.
Yes, you need to renew your certificate in every two year.
We use point system for certificate renewal. The point for certified personal trainer renewal is 200 points only. If you stay active, it is easy to re-qualify yourself as certified personal trainer.
If you are not renew your certificate, you are no longer our certified personal trainer. Nevertheless, you can register for the 3 days fitness course and sit for the exam to get your new certificate.
No. But if you need help to get nearby accommodation, please do contact us.
No. But we do provide refreshment like drink throughout course.
Are you ready to become a Certified Personal Trainer? Register now and book your place